Ragam kehidupan...

assalamualaikum...
It's Sunday-Monday fever. Need to prepare for tomorrow's classes. Lots of things happened in my life..every single thing needs patience. Alhamdulillah Allah always give me the strength to be rational and be patience. Life teaches a lot.


I pray to Allah, please keep the patience in me and help me to deal with others...keep the strength for me to be good muslimah and allow me to be a good role model to the others.
I'm thankful to Allah for giving me a wonderful life here n for giving me wonderful friends who always be with me and make my life meaningful. Thank you Allah...
I always feel like Allah is too kind to me...granting me with a lot of chances and i hope that He would always open my way to 'jannah'.


Oo Allah...I lOVE YOU...and allow me die in Islam and as shahidah...

Comments

Popular Posts